Thursday, November 17, 2005

Life is interesting

This is just a stupid post because I have nothing interesting to post. So I just thought I'd make a quick reflection on life. Here it is: Life throws curveballs and it drives me nuts!

I make this statement in the face of a hopeful comfortable future that disappeared. Now I feel as though I'm a bullet in the shotgun of college and I'm about to be blown out into the real world without being able to see out the end of the barrel because I'm wrapped in this cocoon of a shotgun casing. I know I will look back at this one day and laugh, but right now it just isn't funny.

AAAAAAND there's my depressing post for the year. I really am a happy person and I'm truly excited to be in the position that I'm in. (now am I sounding bi-polar?)

GRADUATION COUNTDOWN: T-MINUS ONE MONTH

No comments: