Saturday, February 18, 2006

SNOWBOARDING TRIP 2

Finally, a month later I made it up to go snowboarding again. On our way in there wasn't much snow on the ground, but on the way out there was plenty. The day started out clear and a little bit sunny then changed to overcast then snowed from 1pm on. By mid-day I couldn't see the snow in front of me and I kept falling. Very frustrating and now I'm sore. It was very cold too....10 degrees at the peak 20ish at the base. Because of the cold my camera battery wouldn't work, and neither would my MP3 player. They both just kept telling me that my batteries were dead and then they would shut off. Once the got warmed up on the way home everything worked fine. You can see a few pics at Flickr.
Not much snow:

Very COLD:

Jerod gettin' some air:

No comments: