Friday, March 30, 2007

Last day of work before "Summer Camp"

Celebrating my last day of work. Today I said goodbye to my co-workers that I've been around for the last 5 years. Kinda sad to leave them behind. Pretty much all of them are good people and I wish they could all break through the barrier that holds people at that company. I guess it just suits some people though.

The anticipation of Calif. State "Summer Camp" is killing me. I haven't had nightmares like I would before doing a route that I didn't know at my current/last job, but my heart beats hard every time I think about Monday; a bit of excitement, a bit of fear, and a bit of pride. I just can't wait for all my questions to be answered and my curiosity to be satisfied. Let's get it ON, AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!

2 comments:

James said...

Hm, this time summer camp will be a bit different than Hume Lake :)

Kris and Rich said...

DEWD, your Vancouver Dr fans are rooting for you. Sleep well, stay strong and keep on rockin!!!!