Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bio

an assignment for one of my classes is to post a short bio and pic. Here it is:

I grew up most of my years in Salinas, CA. I graduated from North Salinas High School in 1996 and went on to attend San Jose Christian College for 2 years. After those two years the cost of school was too high so I moved to Sacramento, CA to try and make enough money to go back to school. Instead I ended up getting married and putting off school for a year. After my short break from school, I began attending California State University Sacramento in 2000. I have been going to CSUS for 6 years. In 2003 I changed my major from Computer Science to MIS because I was unable to pass Calculus II and Physics. I have been very happy with my choice because MIS gives me opportunity to socialize more rather than sit with my nose at a computer screen and write code. I plan to graduate in the fall of 2005. I currently work for FedEx Express as a courier and I plan to apply to their Information Systems department in Memphis, TN when I graduate.

No comments: