Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Canon Loyalty Program

Canon Rocks! I've got a PowerShot S110 Digital Elph (digital camera). It is having issues with the gears in the zoom lens. I think they are broken or have sand in them. I took it to a camera repair shop and they quoted me $150 for a new lens setup. Regina bought the camera for me in 2001 so it's a little old! Not really worth repairing. Anyways, she contacted Canon to see if they'd repair it. They said that for $175 ($15 more than repairing my old one) we could do their exchange program and get an upgrade to an S410!!!! We were like, OKAY! We are okay with paying half price for one. Now I'm just waiting for it to get here. Should only take 2 days, we get to keep all of the accessories we currently have on our camera, and they send the new one to us before we send the old one in. I'm very excited.

No comments: